- To support the Sectional Director in an effort to encourage the branches to continue to follow the guidelines set forth in the National Bylaws-Policies and Procedures Manual.
- To assist the Sectional Director in all efforts to continue to cultivate, motivate, grow, and assist our branches in maintaining the vision and high standards of the National Association of University Women.
- Represent the Sectional Director at branch level activities upon the request of and/or absence of the Sectional Director.
- To encourage, motivate, and assist assigned branches in the development of programs recommended by National.
- Make at least two (2) visits to assigned branches during the year to offer support and a listening ear. Any major problems will be reported to the Sectional Director so that assistance can be offered to the branch(s) to rectify the problem.
- Assist assigned branches with the installation of officers in the absence of the
- At all times the Policies and Procedure Manual developed by National will be utilized in the works of the National Association of University Women.
- Branch Presidents are to continue to make contact with the Sectional Director regarding all NAUW matters.
- After each visit to a branch the Sectional Coordinator will inform the Director of the status of the branch.